All school fee accounts for Term 4 have been emailed out to families and are due for payment by Thursday 7 November 2019. Family statements can also be viewed on the Parent Portal.
Overdue accounts will be considered acceptable if a regular payment arrangement is in place and is being honoured, otherwise a $20 per month Administration Levy Late Fee is applicable.
The School has a variety of payment methods available for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact Susan Browne on 4132 7536 if you would like to set up a payment plan or have any queries regarding your account.
Bus Fare Assistance
Online applications for the Non State Schools Transport Assistance Scheme and the Students with Disabilities Scheme will be accepted from 1 October until 31 October 2019 directly via the website - www.schooltransport.com.au
Please note: The School will process all applications on behalf of families using the Scifleet Bus.
Notice of Enrolment Termination
The Notes to the Schedule of Fees lists the following requirements for withdrawal of enrolment:
- If the student is to leave the School the parent agrees to give at least one term’s written notice to the School. This notice should be received:
- not later than the first day of term at the end of which it is intended that the student should leave, or
- if it is intended that the student should leave during a term, not later than the first day of the immediately preceding term.
- If the parent intends to cancel or (with the School’s agreement) postpone or otherwise vary the student’s enrolment, the parent will give notice to that effect to the School no later than the first day of the term immediately preceding the date of entry.
- If the parent fails to comply with either of the above paragraphs, the parent will pay or forfeit (as the case may be) to the School one term’s fees and charges in lieu of notice unless the Business Manager, in his/her sole discretion, agrees to remit payment of those fees wholly or partially.
Mrs Susan Browne
Fees and Compliance Manager