Notice of Enrolment Termination
The Notes to the Schedule of Fees lists the following requirements for withdrawal of enrolment:
- If the student is to leave the School the parent agrees to give at least one term’s written notice to the School. This notice should be received:
- not later than the first day of term at the end of which it is intended that the student should leave, or
- if it is intended that the student should leave during a term, not later than the first day of the immediately preceding term.
- If the parent intends to cancel or (with the School’s agreement) postpone or otherwise vary the student’s enrolment, the parent will give notice to that effect to the School no later than the first day of the term immediately preceding the date of entry.
- If the parent fails to comply with either of the above paragraphs, the parent will pay or forfeit (as the case may be) to the School one term’s fees and charges in lieu of notice unless the Business Manager, in his/her sole discretion, agrees to remit payment of those fees wholly or partially.
School Fees 2020
Mrs Susan Browne
Fees and Compliance Manager