Middle School Update

May 17th 2019

NAPLAN Online 2019

I would like to extend a huge thank you to both the staff and students involved in NAPLAN Online this week. I am really pleased by how well the tests ran over the three days and how those involved took things in their stride. In order to acknowledge our staff and students for their efforts, I will be hosting a sausage sizzle next Friday at lunchtime in the Middle School Amphitheatre.

South Passage Sail

Today, our Middle School Leaders had the opportunity to go sailing aboard the South Passage, a 100 foot gaff rigged schooner. I would like to commend our leaders on the way they conducted themselves over the course of the day. Tomorrow, a group of thirteen students accompanied by Mr Matthew Cathcart, will undertake a three day voyage from Hervey Bay to Burnett Heads. I trust that they will have an amazing experience.

Mobile Phone and Device Policy

Parents are reminded that our three week amnesty period for mobile phones and devices has now concluded and consequences for inappropriate phone and device use will be implemented. Once again, I have been really pleased by the way that students have responded to the changes over the past three weeks, and I do not envisage that there will be too many issues moving forward.

StLukes2019-Web-239

Mr Ryan Collins

Head of Middle School

St Luke's Anglican School

Share this post: