Parents & Friends Update

Nov 30th 2018

What’s happened since the last time?

Thank you to Lonnie who last week volunteered to organise the final second uniform collection bins of the year. The drop boxes were removed at the end of school today, but if you still have any good condition uniform items that you no longer need, the second hand uniform shop will be open on Monday, 8am to 9am. Once again, the ELC and the Prep to Year 2 Christmas concerts were supported by the P&F with FREE sausage sizzle and cold drinks. Thank you so much for all those volunteers involved in the organisation and running of these events. You really helped to make for a great St Luke’s community event.

Secondhand uniform shop

Its the last reminder of the year. Please come along and support our Second Hand Uniform shop. Not only can you stock up with those all-important spares, but you’ll also be contributing to the P&F, knowing that all proceeds will be re-invested in our school and in the events that we support. Term-time opening hours are Mondays and Fridays, 8am to 9am. Over January, there will be at least one day when the shop is open. Time and day to be announced.

Coming up next year

For next year, there are lots of exciting events planned, including the P&F cookbook, Term 1 Trivia Night, Term 2 movie night and of course the ever popular Art Feast and Cocktail evening. There will also be lots of events to celebrate the 25th Anniversary with which P&F will certainly be helping out.

And that about wraps it up from me. I must say, it’s been a wonderful six years for myself and my children at St Luke’s. For most of that time I’ve been involved with P&F in one way or another and it has been an honour to have served as president for my last year here. It has been a lot of hard work, but I’ve been supported all the way by a hardworking and dedicated executive team, Jo Leveritt (vice president), Clare McConnel (secretary), Lonnie Smilas (treasurer), Shaunna Parson, Katherine Panchapakesan and Joanne Jackson who have helped make St Luke’s one of the strongest school communities in the region. I wish you all a very happy Christmas

Mrs Ilaria Lombardi

Parents & Friends 

Share this post: